As a content strategist, you want to ensure your content marketers write high-quality copy that drives results. If you’re not enlisting the expertise of internal hires, you have a variety of freelancers on different content marketing platforms vying for your assignment. How do you know which platform is the best — and the best fit for your company?
G2, the world’s leading business software review platform, can help answer that question. Each quarter, G2 publishes reports and gives Best of Software Awards accordingly.
G2 Winter 2023 Reports Are Here
The G2 Winter 2023 reports are published, and Contently is proud to rank as the leading content marketing platform in several categories.
View G2’s Winter 2023 Reports >>
For the 9th time in a row, Contently ranks number one in the Enterprise Grid® for Content Creation Software.
In this quarter’s report, Contently is a Leader based on having the highest:
- Number of Reviews
- Customer Satisfaction
- Market Presence
- Overall G2 Score
G2 ranked platforms on this grid by customer satisfaction (based on verified user reviews) and market presence (based on market share, seller size, and social impact). So, enterprise companies that utilize Contently are more satisfied than customers of any other content marketing platform. Plus, our platform has the largest market share and industry impact.
Customers rate their satisfaction in G2 reviews, so Contently is glad our satisfaction rates rank so highly with our clients:
- Likelihood to Recommend, 93 percent — Only four out of five dentists recommend certain toothpastes, but more than nine out of ten users recommend Contently.
- Best Meets Requirements, 92 percent — Contently’s platform helps marketers check off all their boxes internally when managing approvals and compliance.
- Ease of Doing Business With, 96 percent — Contently’s onboarding program helps you realize benefits as early as the kick-off call.
- Quality of Support, 95 percent — Reviews credited our Customer Success team for being dedicated partners every step of the way.
- Ease of Use: 91 percent — Smart content planning tools and automated recommendations help users make quick decisions backed by data.
We love our customers, and our customers love us.
Our customers also love the Contently platform features, as evidenced by their overall ratings:
- Customizable Template Workflows, 93 percent — Ensure compliance and process adherence through easily created, smart workflows that keep your team on track.
- Editing and Approval Tools, 90 percent — Move from a linear approval process to a more fluid system that suits your company’s individual needs with Contently.
- User, Role, and Access Management, 91 percent — Contently provides five user roles with different permission settings that each user can have, tailored to your content team:
- Owner: An account administrator who can see and do anything.
- Manager: A user who can write, edit, and review content from other users as well as their own.
- Collaborator: A user who can approve submitted stories or request revisions. Usually, this role is for members of your marketing or legal team who need to review stories before they’re published.
- Observer: A user with access to all stories but can only perform a limited set of actions (e.g., submit pitches, comment on pitches and stories, upload story assets).
- Contributor: Often a freelancer who produces stories based on the content brief.
Contently Is Leading the Pack
The G2 Winter 2023 reports also rank Contently above our competitors. For example, although this competitor has more overall customer reviews than Contently, our product ratings rank above theirs in several key areas.
We already touched on some of the features above, but for a couple of those we have not:
- Calendar: Contently’s intuitive drag-and-drop calendar gives you complete visibility into the state of your content program across the organization. Easily filter by function, line of business, format, tags, and more. Simply put, it’s an editor’s dream.
- Has the product been a good partner in doing business? — There’s a reason Contently is the secret content weapon of the world’s most valuable enterprise brands. As the latest G2 reports and awards confirm, Contently’s content marketing platform makes it easy to create high-performing content and measure its impact down to the dollar. We’ve spent the last ten years helping the world’s most valuable brands grow by telling stories people love.
Our enterprise content marketing platform turns modern marketers into content superstars.
Cross-functional content calendars, campaign centers, and in-platform strategy tools align teams to create incredible content that performs.
Request a free content consultation to learn how our powerful enterprise content marketing technology and world-class talent network can help you create better content faster.